Why sponsor employees to do the FSP?
By sponsoring employees to undertake the FSP, employers demonstrate:
- Their capacity to deliver outstanding value and service to clients
- A commitment to talent development and retention
- A proactive response to the expectations of regulators and consumers for a higher level of professionalism in the financial services industry.
The FSP provides sponsoring employers with:
- A credential that complements existing training-based learning and development initiatives
- An independent, dedicated portal that enables candidates to record their progress and prepare their evidence reports to meet the requirements of the FSP
- The comfort that all evidence provided by candidates is verified by an internal staff member as a true and accurate record
- The confidence that the capabilities demonstrated meet an industry-agreed standard of superior technical knowledge, skills and professional behaviour.