Membership fees will not be refunded by Finsia except under the following circumstances:
- Where an application for membership is declined by Finsia
- Where exceptional circumstances prevent a member from continuing their membership (written applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis).
Our event refund policy comprises three clauses:
- Professional Development programs are intended to run as advertised. Finsia reserves the right to cancel activities due to insufficient numbers (registrants will be notified if this occurs and payment refunded in full).
- Registrations for Professional Development activities must be accompanied by full payment. Registrants will be liable for payment in the event of non-attendance unless cancellation or a request for transfer is made in accordance with our refund policy.
- Cancellations or transfers must be advised in writing and received by Finsia at least 48 hours prior to the event. Refunds will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend an event or cancels/transfers within 48 hours of the activity. Substitutions may be made at any time subject to the applicable registration rate where an additional payment may apply.
FSA program refunds
Candidates enrolling in the FSA
- Candidates must advise Finsia in writing if they want to withdraw from the FSA program they are enrolled in. Withdrawals made before the Census Date of that program, are entitled to a full refund. Withdrawals made on or after the Census Date are not entitled to a refund.
Candidates enrolling in the FSA (RPL)
- Candidates must advise Finsia in writing if they want to withdraw their application for recognised prior learning (RPL) in the FSA program. A 10-day cooling off period applies from the date of application. Candidates are entitled to a full refund of the FSA (RPL) program fee within the 10-day cooling off period, after this they are not entitled to a refund.