Exclusive Finsia member offer: Save 10% on all course fees with Kaplan Online Higher Education (KOHE).
Now entering its second year, the partnership with Kaplan Online Higher Education (KOHE), which offers a 10% member discount on all applied finance course fees, has seen strong member uptake.
This exclusive member discount also applies to FSA
candidates who enrol in subsequent KOHE applied finance subjects.
KOHE is Australia's largest provider of postgraduate qualifications in applied finance and offers a range of courses, including:
- Master of Applied Finance
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
KOHE courses are developed in partnership with over 500 industry professionals from leading Australian financial institutions.
To find out more about the courses offered by Kaplan Online Higher Education, please click here
How to claim your Kaplan Online Higher Education discount:
The 10% Kaplan Online Higher Education discount is available to all Finsia members, and can be used when enrolling for all courses. Members who are currently undertaking a course with KOHE can use this discount for all subsequent subjects.
To claim the discount simply:
- Login to the member area of finsia.com
- Click on the ‘Kaplan Online Higher Education discount’ link in the Member Resources Section
- This section contains a unique discount code which must be used to obtain the 10% discount
- Click here to login to the Kaplan Online Higher Education registration page
- Enter your Finsia discount code
- 10% will be deducted from the total cost of all subjects for which you are enrolling.
- If you are applying using the paper application form, please enter your Finsia membership number.