Finsia’s community of 18–30 year old students, graduates and those already in employment that are inspired by building a successful career path within the financial services industry.
Why you should join Finsia, the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
Finsia can equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to build a successful career in financial services and can put you in direct contact with employers.
- build and network with a community of young finance professionals and senior industry practitioners
- develop your industry knowledge and skills with access to informed content
- professional development support at every stage of your career.
Are you a student or graduate looking to get job ready?
The Fast Track program develops a tool kit of skills and resources that will prepare you for entering the financial services industry.
Are you a graduate, or recently entered the workplace and looking to develop your financial service industry knowledge and skills?
The Financial Services Associate (FSA) Program is an employer recognised program. It gives an insider’s view of how financial services operates day-to-day and develops your technical knowledge and skills to analyse current economic and market trends.
Become a member of Finsia for just $45
If you are a full time student or have graduated from University in the past 12 months you can become a Finsia member for $45. Your membership will be based on Affiliate level membership, benefits include:
- access to Passport - the online members platform, offering exclusive daily news from Australian Banking and Finance (AB+F) and our policy team
- online subscription to INFINANCE and JASSA publications
- up to 50% discount at all Finsia events
Note that all of our membership programs include Finsia membership in the program fee.
"Get involved in a professional association early in your career – this can be invaluable for building the networks that could lead to job opportunities or life long business relationships".
Tom Reddecliffe SA Fin, Manager, PwC Corporate Finance