Share your skills and experience - become an FSP supervisor
FSP candidates benefit from the skills and experience of senior industry practitioners who act as supervisors supporting candidates throughout the credentialing process. FSPsupervisors benefit in many ways from the experience
By sharing their experience and professional standards, supervisors:
- Are a part of an innovative approach to career development and professionalism in financial services
- Make a difference to someone’s career
- Earn CPD points as new skills in mentoring, coaching and leadership are acquired
- Are considered for a Finsia membership upgrade*.
*In recognition of their contribution, supervisors are eligible for post nominal advancement depending on current membership status
The FSP supervisor role
Working with their designated candidates, supervisors:
- Provide guidance on the selection of appropriate workplace evidence
- Provide feedback on candidates’ evidence matched against the industry-developed performance criteria
- Show a willingness to share their knowledge, skills and experience
- Respect the confidentiality of the supervisor/ candidate relationship.
Who can be a FSP supervisor
Supervisors are Finsia members who have achieved a high level of success and professional standing in the industry, preferably with some experience in coaching, mentoring, workshop facilitation or training.
Training and time commitment
Supervisors attend a total of eight hours training in three sessions, one of which is face-to-face. Supervisors need to commit to attending training, providing a minimum of two hours a quarter in direct contact with the candidate and allowing for three hours a quarter to evaluate candidates’ evidence reports.
Click here to express your interest today
For more information contact the FSP team.
T > 1300 346 742
E > firstname.lastname@example.org