Notice of Annual General Meeting
Please find the details for the 2021 Annual General Meeting by downloading the Notice of Annual General Meeting below.
Online voting for the Board elections opens on Thursday, 6 May 2021. Please note that only professional members are eligible to vote (A FIN, SA FIN, F FIN and SF FIN). A total of three (3) nominations have been received for two (2) positions on the Board.
How to vote
- Three (3) nominations have been received for two (2) positions on the Board.
- Please select your two (2) preferences.
- You will only be able to vote for two (2) candidates.
- Once you have logged in, you will not be able to save and return to your vote.
- You can use the ‘next’ and ‘back’ buttons to move forwards and backwards through the voting system.
To begin voting
Once you click on the “Start voting” button below, you will see a screen on ON-LINE VOTING system run by Vero Voting. The landing page asks you for your username and password.
Your username is your FINSIA member number.
Your unique password will be emailed separately to you by Vero Voting.
Once you have entered a valid username and password you will be taken to the ballot paper