Contribute to your company's risk management policies, framework, assessment and measurement and the risk regulatory environment. A comprehensive global introduction to the major risk areas in financial services and addressing techniques used to identify,
Understand risk and risk management in financial services on this comprehensive introduction to the subject which has been devised with input from industry experts.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the principles of risk management.
- Explain international risk regulation.
- Explain operational risk policies, framework, assessment and measurement.
- Understand the key components of credit risk management and measurement.
- Identify and manage the different types of market risk.
- Identify, measure and manage investment, liquidity and model risk.
- Explain corporate governance risk oversight, culture, leadership and enterprise risk management.
Total Program Fee
Start anytime and develop your skills at your own pace and from any location.
Suitable for everyone who wants to develop specialist skills in Risk & Compliance.
Typically 3 to 6 months duration depending on level of education and experience.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (UK)
The CISI is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals.
Be recognised as an international specialist.
A PDF workbook
A comprehensive PDF workbook providing core learning materials and case studies to help you build your capability.
Computer-Based testing exam fees (re-sits incur additional cost).
Access to a learning platform
The course is all online and you will be provided access to CISI learning platform.
Access to Revision Express
Multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter to confirm your understanding.
The learning experience is
Start anytime from any location at your own pace.
Stimulating interactive learning experience with a hands-on approach.
Access an extensive suite of engaging learning materials.
Developed in consultation with senior industry practitioners.
What do I get when I complete the course?
A statement of attainment is available from FINSIA and The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) based in the UK.