FINSIA Australian Young Finance Professional Awards
- Diversity & Inclusion
- CPD: 0 Hours
AWARDS: Thursday 22 March
For tickets to the event, please visit the AB+F website or contact [email protected] or call +61 2 9126 2616.
Time: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm AEDT
Location: Beta Bar Sydney, 238 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
In its 4th year, these Awards are designed to recognise and celebrate the finance industries brightest professionals and are open to professionals aged 35 and under. Candidates will be judged based on their contribution to their organisation and the industry in many areas.
FINSIA Australian Young Finance Professional Award categories open for nomination are:
- People and Culture Young Professional of the Year;
- Young Retail Banking and Finance Marketing and Communications Professional of the Year;
- Young Commercial Banking and Finance Relationship Manager of the Year;
- Young Banking and Finance Risk Professional of the Year;
- Product and Proposition Young Professional of the Year;
- Customer Experience and Channel Young Professional of the Year;
- Customer Insights and Analytics Young Professional of the Year;
- Operations Project & Leadership Young Professional of the Year; and
- Technology and Innovation Young Professional of the Year.
A full write-up of the awards will be published in the 2018 April edition of the AB+F Magazine and website together with a feature in FINSIA’s InFinance online publication. All winners will be featured in editorial post event by FINSIA, RFi Group & AB+F Events.
View the finalists.
If you have questions, please email Shanel Narayan ([email protected]) or call 02 9126 2635.