NSW YFP Connect: Leaders In Our Midst
- CPD: 0 Hours
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR EVENTS TEAM AT 02 9275 7900.
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Member Group of 4 $200
Non-member Group of 4 $280
*Special Corporate Group of 4 $200
If you would like to take advantage of the special group corporate rate, download the form here. If you have questions contact our team at [email protected] or call 02 9275 7900.
Great careers are built on more than just hard work. They’re defined by how well you navigate change, and shaped by the choices you make along the way.
Here's your chance to pick the brains of some of Australia's most experienced finance professionals. You'll be able to talk to them about the hurdles you're encountering, the choices you're faced with, and how they'd do it all differently if they had their time again.
How it works
At each table there will be a small group of young professionals and one experienced senior leader. You’ll have twenty minutes to talk about your career, and receive valuable advice about how to make the most of the opportunities ahead of you.
The leaders will change tables three time throughout the evening, giving you the chance to get a range of different perspectives. Don’t worry if you don’t get to speak to each leader, you’ll have an opportunity to seek them out in the mid event networking and after the event. There will also be a panel discussion half way through the event.
- Helen Blackford F Fin, National Manager, Millenium3
- James Bond, Director of External Affairs and Investments, ASFA
- Wendy Booth SF Fin, Executive Director, NewTech Product Development, CBA
- Bob Carr, Director Australia - China Relations Institute and Professor, Previous Member of Parliament
- Jim Copland, Investment Director (Small Caps), IFM Investors
- Jenny Dean, Principal and Actuary - Retirement and Investments, Aon Hewitt
- Trent Doughty SA Fin, Director, BT Private Wealth Markets
- Debra Eckersley, Managing Partner, Human Capital, PwC
- Ashley Gray, Head of Customer Acquisition, Youth & Millennial Markets, Westpac Group
- Anne Hamieh, Regional Sales Manager, Vanguard Australia
- Don Koch SF Fin, CEO and Country Manager, ING Bank (Italy)
- Ghazaleh Lyari, Consultant at Champ Ventures, previously Founder and Managing Director of Ghermez Cupcakes
- Michael McAlary, CEO, WealthMaker Financial Services
- Cassandra Michie, Partner - Risk Consulting, Fraud and Forensics, PwC
- Ashley Rockman, Partner - Risk Consulting, Treasury PwC
- Joanne Spillane, Executive Director, Macquarie Capital
- Annabel Spring, Group Executive, Wealth Management, CBA
- Robyn Stokes F Fin, Executive Director, Debt Structuring and Acquisition Finance, ANZ