Webinar: Returning to the Workplace
- Personal & Professional Development
- CPD: 0.75 Hours
As COVID-19 restrictions start to ease around Australia, companies and organisations will need to prepare to reopen their businesses. But bringing your people back to work is not as simple as flicking a switch. There are considerations through this transition period.
Each business has its own unique set of challenges – from reimagining hotdesking and meeting spaces, to restarting bricks-and-mortar factories and retail locations.
In spite of these challenges, businesses face the same concerns. Where do you begin? How can you protect your people? Is there a right way to move forward?
We have partnered with PwC for this session who will discuss their own strategies and best practice for their clients on:
- Workspaces, facilities and technology
- Effective communication
- Health and safety
- A new operating rhythm
- Mental health and wellbeing
Peter Wheeler, Partner, People & Organisation lead, PwC
Peter leads our Australian People and Organisation consulting business. Peter has over 25 years experience and specialises in strategic change management, culture change, people / human capital strategy, business process improvement and program management.
He has deep experience working with business leaders, human resources and other key stakeholders to help formulate, align and execute people and change strategies, aligned to organisational strategy.
- Partner on a number of strategic change projects with Telstra relating to business transformation and customer centricity. Change projects include: Change management stream for Telstra’s Simplicity transformation program aimed at redesigning Telstra’s operating model; Telstra's 2020 People vision ; Telstra retail “Customer central” capability set up; Future Ways of Working (FWOW) program; Telstra Operations and Retail Advocacy change plan,; Retail “Year of the Coach” program; CSD field workforce productivity program, including “Team Effectiveness” initiative
- Change lead on a global systems implementation program for a large global engineering organisation with a geographically dispersed workforce
- Change lead on a large Insurance company Business Transformation program, a complex whole of business transformation of core systems, processes, culture to become more customer centric and competitive
- People and change management stream of a university web transformation project. This included changes to an international web presence, including policy, reputation, and changes to roles and behaviours
Christie Rall, Director, People & Organisation, PwC
Christie Rall is a Director in PwC’s People & Organization practice with over 12 years of experience in the areas of organizational change management, and learning & development.
Her work focuses on designing and delivering innovative employee experience strategies and programs to both team effectiveness and improve business performance.
She has led a variety of enterprise-wide change and adoption programs, including Salesforce transformations, Merger & Acquisitions and strategic culture change.
Christie’s largest engagements have incorporated leading technology platforms, like Salesforce, Oracle, SAP and AMDOCs impacting a geographically and functionally diverse set of stakeholders, with a focus on Telecommunications, Entertainment and Media clients.