To embed professionalism in financial services through enhanced, measurable standards of conduct and competence.
Develop and support a growing community of financial services professionals to realise their ambition and advance their career.
To be Australia and New Zealand’s leading financial services membership body, whose members make a significant contribution towards a better society for all.
Deliver lifelong learning
• Expand range of knowledge events to cover all financial services.
• Extend our knowledge events across technical and non-technical skills.
• Introduce new CPD framework and accreditation.
• Leverage practitioner-led learning opportunities.
Grow our community
• Deliver a stronger value proposition for membership.
• Gather deep insights into our members’ views.
• Boost member engagement and brand profile in New Zealand.
• Roll-out comprehensive Young Finance Professionals strategy.
• Establish a membership structure that is fit for the future.
Advocate for purpose
• Enhance the quality and breadth of engagement with government and regulators.
• Lift awareness of FINSIA with key external stakeholders.
• Refresh the Code of Conduct applicable to all members.
• Actively promote the role of integrity and ethics in society.
Create connection and belonging
• Expand the range of events delivered across the Australia and New Zealand.
• Refresh the FINSIA Mentoring Program.
• Build deeper engagement across all Councils and Committees.
• Create opportunities to connect members with one another to forge relationships.