Angelina Bernal, who is one a few female Chartered Bankers in Australia, is drilling down into the reasons why it is now more important than ever to become a Chartered Banker with FINSIA.
How to Build and Manage a Network that Works for you!
This session focus on personal branding and how to promote yourself within your network (both existing and potential).
- Learn the 4 types of networking and make networking work for you (long term)
- Know the difference between building a simple or strategic network
- Manage visibility and reap the rewards of influential networking
PBF Chapter 4: Serving Customers - Products & Services
The session will assist you in your progression towards the Professional Banking Fundamentals qualification and offer you real life examples of how to apply the content in Chapter 4. Mark Melvin the CEO of Bank of Melbourne also shares the importance of being aware and having an understanding of the products and services being offered by banks.
The Great Super Debate 2021 – Past, Present & Future
A panel of leading experts give their views on some of the hot topics being debated including:
- What is the actual role of super and should it change?
- Should employers be forced to pay more into superannuation?
- Should workers be forced to forgo now to fund their future retirement?
- Is ‘Super is just a “tax shelter” for the wealthy’?
- Should people be accessing their super for house deposits?
- Super Ranking Assets in the portfolio