An industry veteran who has more than 20 years’ experience in banking drills down into the reasons why it is now more important than ever to become a Chartered Banker with FINSIA.
Future of Finance 2021 – The Future of Advice
Hear our panel discuss:
- The greater financial services environment
- The major drivers of change in this industry
- The characteristics of new entrants to the advice industry
- The nature of funds management and investment platform businesses, and
- The ownership structure of financial planning businesses
- Ideas for building a simpler and less costly financial advice system
PBF Chapter 2: Ethics & Professionalism
Our speaker shares their thoughts on why ethics and professionalism is so important in the industry. Our speaker also discusses some practical experiences of how they have applied ethical frameworks for effective decision making in the workplace.
- The session will assist you in your progression towards the Professional Banking Fundamentals qualification.
- Offer you real life examples of how to apply the content in Chapter 2
International Webinar: Ethics & Integrity – The Importance Of Creating A ‘Speak Up’ Culture
Speaking up is an important part of integrity and it takes courage. However, speaking up should be more than an individual action. Instead, a speak up culture needs to be developed and embedded to ensure your organisation maintains integrity and has long-term sustainability.
Listen to our panel on their own experiences and real-life case studies.