Angelina Bernal, who is one a few female Chartered Bankers in Australia, is drilling down into the reasons why it is now more important than ever to become a Chartered Banker with FINSIA.
FINSIA Quarterly Economic Update with Felicity Emmett
Our next quarterly economic update will feature Felicity Emmett, Senior Economist, ANZ.
Felicity will provide a wrap up of 2021 and will discuss the ‘big picture’ economic and financial trends for the first quarter of 2022.
PBF Exam Preparation
In this session we will hear from PBF graduates who will provide their hints, tips and general pointers to help you with your exam preparation.
ASIF Forum Foundation Session – Digital Currencies
This webinar was held in partnership with the Asian Securities and Investments Federation Inc (ASIF) as part of our ASIF Forum series on Digital Currencies - Innovation and Impact on Society.
- A short history of digital currencies – from Digicash (1990) to Bitcoin (2009).
- Types of digital assets – cryptocurrencies, stable coins, utility tokens, non-fungible tokens.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges and decentralised finance.
- Cryptocurrency custody and storage.
- Regulatory issues for the finance sector including AML/CTF compliance.