Develop the ability to build trust-based relationships with customers, appraise their creditworthiness and propose suitable products and services to meet customers’ needs in a competitive marketplace.
The impact of the digital revolution on delivery channels and customer demands for a seamless experience are a key focus.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Assess ways in which retail banks anticipate and prepare for the impact of external trends and influences in providing high quality, cost effective services;
- Provide a rationale for how personal and private banking services are managed and distributed through a diverse range of customer channels;
- Assess what constitutes best practices in consumer lending with a focus on credit appraisal and types of available security and managing financial hardship;
- Examine the impact of legislation, regulation and supervision on bank culture, conduct and governance;
- Critically analyse the role and impact of technology in the evolution of the personal and private banking environment;
- Critically analyse the role of a private banking relationship manager and evaluate the proposition in terms of value creation for both the customer and the bank.
Total Program Fee
Internationally recognised module for the Chartered Banker qualification.
All modules delivered online which means you can start anytime and complete it at your own pace in your own time.
Chartered Banker Institute (UK) accredited
The only body in the world able to confer Chartered Banker status.
Made for Australia
Developed for Australian Market by FINSIA in close consultation with senior industry practitioners.
Embedded e-Learning on selected modules to reinforce key learning objectives.
A comprehensive digital textbook providing core learning materials and case studies to help you build your capability.
Assessment fees are included in the price of the qualification.
What do I get when I finish the course?
A certificate for the Personal & Private Banking module, which is one of the elective modules of the Chartered Banker program, will be awarded after graduation.