Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the key features and principles of complex consumer lending offered by banks to help customers meet their financial goals and needs.
Students who complete this module will be able to:
- Understand the nature and characteristics of consumer credit products and services.
- Investigate and understand how income and revenue streams can support consumer lending together with the regulatory and legislative frameworks relating to consumer lending.
- Understand securities for consumer lending.
- Understand the importance of providing clear and appropriate communication in delivering professional sales and service to customers.
- Understand how to provide support and options to customers experiencing financial change and potential servicing difficulties with their loans.
- Describe and apply the principles of lending.
Total Program Fee
Internationally recognised module for the Chartered Banker qualification.
All modules delivered online which means you can start anytime and complete it at your own pace in your own time.
Chartered Banker Institute (UK) accredited
The only body in the world able to confer Chartered Banker status.
Made for Australia
Developed for Australian Market by FINSIA in close consultation with senior industry practitioners.
Embedded e-Learning on selected modules to reinforce key learning objectives.
A comprehensive digital textbook providing core learning materials and case studies to help you build your capability.
Assessment fees are included in the price of the qualification.
The learning experience is
Start anytime from any location at your own pace.
Stimulating interactive learning experience with a hands-on approach.
Access an extensive suite of engaging learning materials.
Developed for the Australian market in consultation with senior industry practitioners.
What do I get when I finish the course?
A certificate for the Consumer Credit module, which is also one of the elective modules of the Certified Banker program, is available upon request.
Wayne Byres SF FIN
Initiatives such as FINSIA’s drive for a strong foundation of professionalism, are important building blocks for a stronger, more efficient, and more sustainable financial system. They should be welcomed and embraced by industry leaders.
FINSIA, its members and staff, have a fabulous history of being leading advocates, thought leaders and drivers of professional standards.
At a time when the financial services industry is facing unprecedented change, with heightened community expectations, a challenging competitive environment and regulatory landscape, building professionalism across our industry and supporting our members to be the best they can is critical.