Angelina Bernal, who is one a few female Chartered Bankers in Australia, is drilling down into the reasons why it is now more important than ever to become a Chartered Banker with FINSIA.
The Great Super Debate 2021 – Past, Present & Future
A panel of leading experts give their views on some of the hot topics being debated including:
- What is the actual role of super and should it change?
- Should employers be forced to pay more into superannuation?
- Should workers be forced to forgo now to fund their future retirement?
- Is ‘Super is just a “tax shelter” for the wealthy’?
- Should people be accessing their super for house deposits?
- Super Ranking Assets in the portfolio
PBF Chapter 3: The Regulatory & Legal Environment
This webinar is designed for those completing the Professional Banking Fundamentals Qualification. This session looks at the regulatory and legal environment.
Our speaker discusses the statutory, legal, and regulatory framework that applies to banking and financial services in Australia and how these requirements influence the way a bank operates.
Future of Finance 2021 – Future Proofing Your Career
In this session our panel answers some of these questions and more:
- How do we address Australia’s underinvestment in technological, scientific and skills development compared to other countries for the coming years?
- How can technology transform work and elevate human capabilties?
- How can organisations start taking more responsibility for the future career prospects of staff?
- Besides being digitally savvy, what are the skills needed for the worker of the future?